- Social Media Tip: In the “Thank-you Economy” don’t outsource or automate your thank-you’s.
- Social Media Trend: Community building skills are becoming more important than pitching or selling.
Job Seekers Need to Use Every Tool to Land a Job
Your Personal Brand will Stand Out from the Competition
It is no longer enough to have a resume when you are seeking a professional or executive position. Employers are looking for a complete package. Your resume cannot convey all of the skills and accomplishments from your career. While it is wise to have a key word optimized Linkedin Profile, adding a blog will show potential employers that you are someone at the top of your game. Blogging shows employers your writing skills and expertise in your field.
Recruiters and Employers have Googled your Name
What comes up? Take charge of their perception during the time you are unemployed. If you aren’t visible online, how can you be found by recruiters and hiring personnel? Some of these people routinely search online for Top Talent.
What Content Should I Put on My Blog?
- Post interesting articles about your profession and industry
- Write about your passions in life
- Publishes new posts on a regular basis
- Stories about your past accomplishments and challenges
- Connections to your other social media profiles
- Link to your resume
How Do I Start a Blog?
My Branding System is a great product that offers a step by step system of creating a WordPress blog for Personal Branding. It is affordable and easy and also integrates with all of your social media.
- Customized Blog
- Matching Social Media Profiles
- Back office SEO tools
- Training on blogging and social media
- Web based email for your domain
- Free Support
- Exclusive web-cam technology for video posts
Watch this video for more information on My Branding System